Saturday 29 March 2008

Introduction

Welcome to my blog, this is my first post so apologies for the lengthy post but I thought it would be good to set the scene, letting you know who I am and why I created the blog.

I'm 27 years old, I have a pretty good job working in IT for a large engineering company that I enjoy (There are some bad days but its better than some other jobs I've worked in). I haved moved around the country quite a lot, but I'm currently living in Surrey, although my salary doesn't look like I should be living in Surrey as I don't get paid enough.

Anyway the reason for writing this blog is because I want to lose weight, I weigh just over 13 and a half stone roughly 190 pounds. I recently went on a skiing trip with some friends of mine and after looking at some of the photos from the holiday I didn't like the way I looked, so I have decided to do something about it.

I have been doing a lot of research on the internet about how to lose weight, and there is a lot of information out there, so I'm hoping that this method is succesful otherwise you lot can laugh about how badly I'm doing.

No comments: