Monday 16 June 2008

Man Flu!

I had a pretty disastrous week last week, I went out for my friends birthday in London which was an all night binge fuelled by Mojitos, it was a great night though. Unfortunately On Monday night I started feeling a bit ropey but not too bad, then on Tuesday I woke up feeling rubbish sore throat, headache, shivers, aches & pains. I felt pretty rough up until Thursday, but I didn't go back to the gym until this evening, and even then I wasn't 100% I really struggled with some of the exercises and I didn't finish my complete set.

But saying that, I got on the scales this morning and I had dropped a lot of weight, all of which was fat. It may just be temporary, but its definitely good results for now.

Also I have posted some new photos, you can see a big change over the first month, my gut dramatically reduced. The results during the 2nd month weren't quite as significant, but you can see some subtle differences, I don't think the changes are going to become quite as obvious overtime.

Also hit some substantial goals with my weight loss, I dropped under the 20% fat mark this week, and I've dropped under the 13 stone mark as well, all very good and definitely an improvement, I'd like to get to 12 and a half stone, I know it will be a struggle but it would be interesting to see how much difference another half a stone loss will make. I may need some more trousers though as I need belts with most of them now.

No comments: