Saturday 18 October 2008

Back again

Well its been a few months since I was last here, I've been having lots of fun over the summer, lots of fun weekends, drinking and eating way too much. All of that fun without any exercise at all, not for any real reason I just lost the motivation, got bored with the gym and because everyone told me that I looked good I kind of felt like I didn't have to do anymore.

But I'm starting to get some motivation back, as I cancelled my gym membership I have been looking for a new gym to join, there aren't many really decent gyms in Guildford, they are either really good (and expensive) or they are cheap but have very little kit in them. But fortunately there is a new gym opening very soon, its just around the corner from my house, its cheap £15 a month, and its going to be open 24 hours, unfortunately it won't be open until January.

So I'm going to try and do some running between now and then hopefully it will get me in better shape than I am now, I went on a run this evening and its my first run that I've been on for a while, it was very difficult I only did 3 miles and I needed a few breaks to catch my breath, but if I'm as dedicated as I was when I did the Reading Half Marathon I should get back into pretty good shape in a few weeks.

No comments: