Monday 20 October 2008

I'm back in the game

Well not really, I've only just managed my 2nd jog of the week, I guess its better than nothing.

I had a pretty uptight day at work, so had quite a bit of energy, it was also a miserable night with quite a bit of rain, it wasn't pouring down but it wasn't the most enjoyable night for a run. But I went out anyway, did the same distance as Saturday and I stopped at the same spots on the way there, but on the way back I really got my rythym, I ran from the Spectrum all the way to Frankie and Bennys, now this isn't that far, but considering I did exactly the same distance on Saturday bit I had to stop part way I was quite proud, I just hope it wasn't a one off.

I was thinking about what to do regarding the Protein shakes, I could take them now but I'm not really doing weights so it could be fairly pointless, but then again if I do them now I'll be able to move onto some muscle gaining shakes in the new year, there isn't any rush so for the time being I think I'm just going to stick without them at least for a couple of weeks.

No comments: