Tuesday 1 April 2008

Everything is almost ready!!

Right so I signed up to the new gym today and I have my induction later this week, the guys that I have spoken to seem very friendly, although slightly intimidating as they are all huge.

Anyway I got weighed on my scales this morning, I am currently 22.7% fat, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be, anything below 20% is regarded as healthy, so I only need to burn off about 5 pounds and I'll be back to healthy, but I intend to burn off more than that.

I was planning on following the maximuscle 3 session per week plan, it can be found here. But they said at the gym that they would create a plan for me, we'll see how it goes.

I'll update my body fat and weight on Monday as that is when I intend to actually start the training.

No comments: