Monday 21 April 2008

So the graph below shows my current progress, it probably doesn't look that impressive but the good news is that my weight has dropped by a pound a week, I'd prefer it if I was losing more but any loss is good. My muscle mass has stayed fairly steady and so has my body fat %, I'm not sure if that is good or bad but time will tell.



One thing to point out is that I have been eating more, my daily diet currently consists of:

Breakfast: Porridge Oats, Protein shake & Coffee (The oats are new this week last week I was just having a protein shake and coffee)
Lunch: This is where I struggle, if I'm good then I'll have some tuna and a salad, if I'm bad then I'll have what ever is the cooked lunch at work.
Dinner: Protein shake, Fruit, Tuna on Ryvita this is spaced out throughout the evening.

No comments: