Tuesday 6 May 2008

Feeling good today

So I went for my usual gym trip this evening, for some reason I was feeling extra strong. I increased the weight on one exercise, and I increased the reps on a few others from 10x3 to 12x3. Also some of the exercises that I really struggle with (which I have in the past not been able to complete) went really well today, I still struggled but I did finish them and they were slightly easier.

I'm also now completely out of Promax (Nightmare!!!) only joking its not the end of the world, I should have the new stuff tomorrow plenty of time for my next gym outing on Thursday.

I did get a maximuscle catalogue today though, I'm still completely confused about what the difference is between Promax and Promax diet, I'm happy to continue using Promax diet for the next month, but I'm going to contact Maximuscle to see what they suggest after I finish this stack.

No comments: