Friday 16 May 2008

Week 6

Well this week has been a bit of a challenge, I have had to fit in sessions with my chiropractor on Monday and Friday. This wasn't going to be a problem as I was going to fit in training on Tuesday & Thursday, my training session on Thursday didn't happen as my morale was down, I was going to try and fit in some training after my chiropractor but I didn't think it would be a good idea straight after the session.

So I'm going to have to pull my finger out and get to the gym tomorrow, and go for a run on Sunday.

I'm not going to be expecting much loss this week, due to my lack of training, I'm going to have to get stuck into my training next week.

On the plus side some of the ladies at work mentioned my weight loss, I couldn't help getting slightly embarassed, but its also a good morale booster.

I have a big weekend next weekend as I'm going to the Heineken cup final with some friends, it will be interesting to see if they notice any weight loss, I have seen some of them for months so I should look very different. Weigh in on Monday lets hope we get a better result than last week, although that will be difficult when I haven't done anymore exercise.

No comments: