Monday 12 May 2008

Weigh in 12/05/08

Well I did a weigh in this morning, and I'm a bit confused, I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

Overall I dropped 3 pounds from last week, which is the biggest drop in overall weight since I started. But this has been entirely lean muscle mass, in fact I lost more than 3 pounds, as for some reason my body fat increased by 0.5 pounds. It looks like the few ciders I had on the weekend didn't do me any favours, I know that my diet is the one thing that I do need to work on, everything else is going well, but I need to eat much cleaner.

I have created a food diary, so hopefully that will help me keep track of what I am eating, its quite a clever spreadsheet. I just need to make sure I keep it updated.

I'm also seeing my chiropractor this evening (Which should be fun!!) which unfortunately means I won't be able to train, but I am going to go and do weights tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday, I'll also try and fit in some running on Wednesday and Friday, hopefully this extra exercise will help burn the fat.

No comments: