Sunday 11 May 2008

Weigh in tomorrow!!

I thought I'd get a sneak preview before my weigh in tomorrow, I've been a bit concerned that my progress this week has been nonexistant, I haven't cheated much this week, although I did have a few drinks on Friday night. The results don't look good, but I'll now for sure tomorrow when I do my weigh in.

I'm off to see a chiropractor tomorrow night, his taking a look at some back pain that I have, I don't think this has ben due to weights, it is due to a car accident I had a few months back. Unfortunately due to the times I don't know when I'll be able to fit in my training.

Well the weigh in this morning gave me some motivation, I went for a run first thing this morning, it was painful as it was first thing in the morning and I haven't been for a run in ages.

Anyway, after today I'm going to have to start writing a food diary, I've tried to do these before but they are difficult to keep up-to-date. Also I have the issue regarding lunch at work, as I get the cooked lunch I have no idea what the protein/carb/fat content is for the food, but I'll see what I can do.

No comments: