Sunday 4 May 2008

Bank Holiday workout

I missed my workout on Friday, I had to go into London for the day and ended up staying in town to catch up with a friend. This meant that my meals for the day were pretty much ruined, but the pizza we had tasted amazing!!

As I was feeling pretty tired and fragile by the time I got back to Guildford I decided to give the gym a miss, but I promised myself that I would hit it hard this morning, which I did. I wasn't feeling 100% when I got there but I put the time in and did my sets, I felt quite fulfilled afterwards.

I also placed an order in for a new stack of maximuscle products, I thought I'd have enough to last me another week but the Promax diet seems to have dissappeared in the last day or so. I decided to go for the same products as last time, I'm certainly not ready to start bulking up, and to be honest I was slightly confused by the other weight loss stacks that they had, so many different products that all do the same thing? Anyway hopefully I'll get them delivered soon before all my stock runs out.

I'll be adding my stats tomorrow morning, I have been keeping an eye on this throughout the week so I'm expecting to see some changes.

No comments: