Tuesday 14 July 2009

1st Workout of the new regime

Well I dragged my arse to the gym this evening, I decided to not go yesterday and went today instead. It was a fairly good session I did everything that I wanted, I did have to wait a while for the weight benches there are only 3 and they get quite busy, but I waited around for a while and they became free.

Just a bit about the food that I'm eating, I've gone back tot eh same diet that I was using before when I lost a load of weight, having fruit and fibre for breakfast a cooked meal at work then tuna & sweetcorn on ryvita all topped off with a banana. I tend to enjoy myself on the weekends, I probably still will but I'll just need to be a bit more restricted. I probably need to do a bit more research on the diet side but it should suffice for now.

No comments: