Saturday 11 July 2009

Starting from scratch (Again!!)

I can't believe its been so long since my last post, although I haven't been posting I have been going to the gym, but this hasn't been very well structured and I haven't been very committed. Therefore I am restarting the blog to hopefully keep motivated.

I have joined a new gym simply called "The Gym", and I have been reading a book from Mens Health called "Muscle". Its quite good as it gives me a complete exercise regime to follow spread out over a long period of time, although I don't know how well I can follow the regimes.

I'll need to update my graphs and pictures but I'll do this later in the week when I do a weigh in on Monday. I'll also try and link to the routine that I'm trying to follow although I doubt anyone will read it.

No comments: