Saturday 25 July 2009

2nd week of training

So I'm almost at the end of my 2nd week training, it hasn't been quite as succesful as I'd hoped. I did a session with 2 sets on Tuesday and I ended up having a 2nd session on Friday, unfortunately it was really busy so I didn't get an opportunity to get on the workbenches so I had to go in early this morning and complete the sessions, I also did about 12 minutes running which was a lot harder than I thought.

I've been keeping an eye on my weight through the week so I'm hoping we should be looking quite good for Monday but we'll wait and see.

I'm still using the promax diet shakes but I'm only having one a day in the evenings, I have another tub left but after that I might look at getting some bulking up powder, it will probably depend on what my weight is like in a few weeks time but I'll also do some research between now and then.

No comments: